Saturday, May 7, 2011

True Love

When I met you, I knew it was love at first sight. I didn't believe in it until that special night. You came into my life and it changed forever. Unarguably, the change was clearly for the better.  I sometimes think about you day and night. When we're together it couldn't feel more right.  You're always there for me through good times and bad. You have the ability to lift me up when I feel sad.  Like any relationship, we don't always gel. Sometimes you make me feel like complete living hell. But through this all, we make it work but sometimes when I'm with you, I act like a jerk.  I realize this may sound odd, but because of you, I sometimes pray and give thanks to God.  No names are necessary, you know who you are: you're Bud Light, Heineken and even PBR. I love you in a keg, bottle or can, I can't explain the joy when you're in my hands.  I love you all the same but I love you the most when watching a game. On sunny days, you're at your best but Toms Angry Brew, you're better than the rest.  Know that I will always love you dearly the best I can. When my wife reads this, I'm a dead man.

No comments:

Post a Comment