Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Liver Has Never Been So Happy

Jack Daniels Tennessee HoneySo it's no secret that my buddies and I are known to have a drink here and there.  We may indulge at a sporting event, a wedding, a random Tuesday at 11:00 A.M. or even a strangers funeral, but by no means do any of us have a problem...until now. Jack Daniels just came out with a 70 proof liqueur called Tennessee Honey and let me be the first to tell you that this liquid must be made from an angels tears. It is the best thing to ever touch my lips since my first girlfriend Shelly's lip gloss in seventh grade.  I realize that some people out there have made commitments to loved ones and even crazier, to themselves to give up drinking for good but lets face it, it's not gonna last.  Just bite the bullet, take your ass to the store and get some of this shit right now. Trust me when I say, it's worth it.  For those of you wondering, no, I don't work for Jack Daniels (not since the restraining order) but I would if they paid me in the form of this delicious nectar.  There is only one rule when enjoying this beverage: DO NOT MIX IT WITH ANYTHING!  That's right ladies (you know who you are) you can't add coke, lemonade, ginger ale or fruit punch to the Tennessee Honey.  You have to drink it the way it was meant to be drank: either in shot form or in a nice glass with an abundance of ice.  I know it may sound terrifying to those of you who usually relax with a Zima or Bud Light Lime but again, trust me, you won't regret it.  Ok, gotta run, I'm late for my AA meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment